Nominate Your Favorite Resource-full Nonprofit
Are you involved with a nonprofit that is collaborative? Does your look at donors as something beyond an ATM?
Would you qualify as a resourceful and collaborative philanthropic venture?
**If yes – way to go! What is keeping you from experiencing even greater success?
***If not – – Let’s talk!
With near-limitless demand and finite resources, nonprofits have to be inventive and nimble every day to fill the gap and carry out their missions. Now, Eide Bailly is offering you the chance to help recognize those doing the best at undertaking sustainable, creative, and impactful revenue generation initiatives.
Eide Bailly’s Resourcefullness Award will be presented in Minnesota and three other states, with a grand prize winner, runner-up and honorable mention all receiving recognition and an award. Submissions will be evaluated on these criteria:
- Sustainability: How reliable is the initiative in generating continuous revenue for the organization?
- Creativity: How unique, inventive or clever is this initiative in the non-profit industry?
- Implementation: How well was this initiative executed?
- Impact: How great was the financial impact of the initiative?
- Overall Impression: What is your overall impression of this organization’s initiative?
Last year’s grand prize winner in Minnesota was Mankato Symphony Orchestra
View original post 42 more words